Be a Junior Finance Controller for EGGER plant in Gagarin!
- Higher education in economics or finance;
- Awareness of main / Business processes and principles;
- English on intermediate level;
- Open and direct personality with excellent communication skills;
- Very dynamic person with strong wishes to learn and to grow;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Responsible, flexible, reliable;
- Good organization skills/communication with different departments.
- All aspects of Operational financial controlling in modern company: budgets, month closing and financial reporting, financial analysis, analysis of performance of Sales, production, purchasing and drive of improvements;
- Cost controlling of production processes;
- Ad-hoc reports and calculation for management;
- Support the Controlling Department Manager with ad-hoc reports and ad-hoc calculations.
- Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company that is a world-leading company in its branch;
- Comprehensive induction program;
- Good working environment with a friendly and highly professional team;
- Professional development possibilities in an international sphere;
- Long-term employment;
- Medical insurance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application in English only.
The diversity of our 9600 employees makes us a vibrant extended family.
Many things in our work bring us together:
The pleasure of doing things instead of just talking about them.
The stability with which we develop.
The satisfaction of accomplishing something every day.
We do not simply look for employees. We want people who share our values.